- The Cover of Hearst Magazine dated September 1912.
- Mint Colors and with Only Light Signs of Handling near the edges as shown.
These Pieces are Rarely Seen Undamaged due to the fact that the covers were about quarter inch larger than the verbage.
- It is in an Nice Handmade Period Frame.
- Acid-Free backing products and 99% U. V. Museum Glass have been used to protect it from further aging.
- This is the first time this piece has been framed.
- Image Size, roughly 10" x 7.25"
Price $375 + $18 shipping, Insurance, Handling.
If you are interested in this piece and/or have any questions,
Please refer to this number ~ MAG-45 ~ in all correspondence about this piece.
please email Stephen at:  firstname.lastname@example.org